Feel Free to Browse

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

For Those Just Joining Us...

I thought, with a new blog and all, it be only appropriate for me to kind of re-introduce our family.


You've got me - Allison, I'm a stay at home mom of 3 little Lytles, who I will introduce in a minute. I'm a wife of 8 years to my husband Aaron, I love to read, write, and sleep. I'm an avid lover of coffee, herbal teas, and anything that has almonds, coconut and chocolate all together. :) I'm currently enrolled in school to get my degree in English and Literature. ((A very fitting degree, if you ask me!))

This is sweet husband - Aaron. He loves to play guitar, he's a hard worker, and he loves to be silly with our kiddos. 


"Roo" is our oldest. She will be 4 soon. She's a bundle of crazy energy, loves to bounce around and loves her younger siblings to pieces. She knows her alphabet and her numbers, she loves to learn new things and play outside. She has a crazy compassionate heart, and loves to help. 


"Mouse" is our middle child. He will be 2 soon. He is a very independent, strong willed child who loves cuddles. He loves to make silly faces, and is a non-stop energy ball of fire. He loves planes and trains, and apple juice is his drink of choice!


"Sweet P" is our youngest little Lytle. She was born December of 2015. She is cooing, loves to smile, loves to make silly faces and loves to snuggle with mommy at nap time. She's our only brunette headed child who looks like me. (Which I prayed hard for during my pregnancy!) 


So there you have it, our little family of Lytles. No, these are not the real names of our children, just nicknames I've chosen to address them by here on my blog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment